Since I designed my own enamel pin late last year I have been incredibly luckily to have done some awesome swaps with incredible designers and makers.
Some have also been brought as I loved them and was far to shy to ask people if they wanted to swap!
I picked up this giant hoop in a charity shop for £2 and cut up an old jumper to pop in it, I am not a massive fan of the colour now it’s in the hoop but it’ll do until I find something else. Since I took the pictures I have had a few more swaps and won a competition (yes I won an actual competition!) any way, I plan to do an update every couple of months…yes I will be buying that many pins 😉
I also like the way they look here but sadly I have no way of hanging them up so they will live on the hoop for a while standing on the radiator.
Here’s all the makers! I’ve linked to their Instagram pages where I can, go and check them out!
- ‘Smiling’s my favourite’ by Hello Sunshine
- Pastel cat by Diglotetc
- Pink heart from Cancer Research Uk
- Set of 2 red hearts by Beach London
- Basic Bitch by Stuff Your Face Studio
- Sunshine camper van by Hello Sunshine
- Be Brave by Rock Cakes
- Cute deer by Zwartkapje
- Pin of power by Pilfered
- Admit one by The Clever Badger
- I’ve got dreams by me! Outlaws and Skeletons
- Sad ghost by The Official Sad Ghost Club
- Unicorn cat by Sugar and Sloth
- Depop listing by Depop
- Winging it by Liz Mosley
- Skating sausage by Benny Brown
- Kitty paw (set of two) by Diglotetc
- Fossil from Charmouth beach/Jurassic Coast
- Fat kitty lightning by The No Such Disco
- Nefertiti from Museum Island in Berlin
- Berlin bear from a tourist shop in Berlin 🙂