That is essentially what my plans boil down to. I want to push it as far I as I can in a year.
I am not 100% sure how to set goals for this, perhaps some solid hard numbers, as well as physical goals, would be best.
Outlaws and Skeletons Goals 2018 –
In 2018 I would like to put out the following:
- a set list of products – that I remake & will continue to be in my shop (if it sells obvs).
- one-off pieces – I miss creating detailed big pieces but thought I had to remake things to keep selling them. This time I will make big detailed pieces and list as a one of a kind and once it’s gone it’s gone!
- 4 enamel pins – 3 new designs and a rework on the I’ve got dreams pin.
- 2 patches – I am not comfortable sourcing these and the pins so this will be a challenge!
- a range of greeting cards – I’ve designed so many but never made them into anything.
- some products that are unique – I have two ideas in mind that I’ve never seen anywhere else…yet. I need to get them designed, made and out there before I see someone else doing them.
- a wildcard – something different that I haven’t thought of yet or something that I can’t imagine how to even do it like a calendar or stickers for example.
Numbers. I would like to hit the following number goals:
- hit 500 sales on my Etsy shop (it is currently at 162) which is 338 sales in 2018.
- make 100 sales on my NOTHS shop.
- make 100 sales on my Depop shop.
These are my goals for Outlaws and Skeletons in 2018. Every month I will post a monthly update on my progress on each one of these goals, hopefully, this will keep me on track to achieving them all!
I would love to hear some of your goals or read your new year resolutions / goals.